At Ascendant Capital, our success stems from the success of our employees. We take pride in our dynamic and passionate work environment that rewards self-starting, curious, hard-working team members. We encourage our employees to advance their talents and develop new skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a one-of-a-kind group, we encourage you to apply to one of our current job openings.
Advantages of Joining Ascendant Capital
- Work with the Best: Learn and grow with accomplished, forward-thinking and passionate leaders.
- Competitive Benefits: Partial Employer Paid Health Insurance along with Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off and Paid Company Holidays, just to name a few.
- Live in Austin, TX: In 2017 Austin, TX took the #1 spot in the “Best Places to Live” list by U.S. News & World Report.
- Medical Insurance Plan Options
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
What Ascendant Employees are Saying
“This isn’t your typical 9-5. We work hard, take initiative and bring value – a rewarding and challenging company.”
“Most challenging, rewarding position of my career – you determine your own success. For anyone that is a TRUE go-getter, this is the place for you!”
Out of State? No Problem. We’ll Help You Relocate to Austin.
Move to Austin, the live music capital of the world recently named the best place to live by U.S. News & World Report, and it isn’t hard to see why. From the swimming and rock-climbing at the greenbelt to the bars and restaurants of 6th Street, there is plenty to do here in Austin.